1 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
1/2 tsp organic cinnamon
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 cup smooth organic nut butter
3 tbsp raw honey
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup unsweetened dried cranberries 1/3 cup raw cocoa nibs
2-4 tbsp milk choice
1. Add oats, protein powder, cinnamon and chia seeds to a large bowl.
2. Add organic but butter, raw honey and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
3. Add cranberries. Mixture should be slightly sticky but still crumbly.
4. Slowly add in milk 1 tbsp at a time and using hands (get dirty!) combine until it comes together in a sticky ball that holds together. If mixture is too dry, add in more liquid but not so much that it won’t hold shape.
5. Roll into balls using hands.
6. Place in a container to set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
7. Store in fridge until ready to eat.
FIT TIP: Looking for a clean vegan protein? We love It Works! Shake Creamy Vanilla for this one!