Loyal Customer Price: $36.00
Are you ready to take it all off?
Introducing the newest member to the It Works family, the It Works Exfoliating Peel. It Works just took the skin care line to a whole ‘notha level with this new product. It Works Exfoliating Peel will leave your skin smoother, softer, and healthier. Forget those expensive chemical peels. You can now turn back the hands of time and achieve that youthful glow you desire from the comforts of your own home!
- It Works Exfoliating Peel uses microbeads to quicken the process of skin turn over. By rubbing these microbeads on the skin you’re helping to exfoliate and rid the body of old skin cells, allowing the new skin cells to surface faster than they would naturally.
- These microbeads are encapsulated with aloe, a super healing nutrient for the skin. The process of exfoliation can sometimes cause irritation, but the presence of aloe helps to avoid that. Aloe is a natural anti-inflammatory. As the microbeads are rubbed around, aloe is released to sooth, calm, and hydrate the skin.
- There are NO HARSH CHEMICALS! The contents of the Exfoliating Peel are derived from fruit and are botanically based active ingredients.
- The peel takes it all off revealing healthier skin and a more natural healthier you!
How to use it
- Start with the It Works cleanser. Wash skin and rinse thoroughly.
- Put 3-5 drops on finger tips
- Apply evenly to face
- Wait 10 minutes
- Repeat 2x a week
Why cleanse first?
You want to start with a bare face
Can you follow up with any other product?
Follow up with a facial. While the facial works well by itself, the exfoliating peel preps the skin and takes the facial to a whole ‘notha level! It allows the skin to better absorb the facial ingredients.
It Works Exfoliating Peel FAQ
What is It Works Exfoliating Peel?
It Works Exfoliating Peel is a gentle, at home peel that boosts your skin’s natural renewal with a bounty of botanical and fruit extracts that strip away the dead skin cells, excess oil, and daily debris that clog your pores and age your face. By peeling away these skin-dulling elements, Exfoliating Peel helps to reveal softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin and lets the more youthful, luminous you shine.
Is the Exfoliating Peel similar to a chemical peel that you would get from a dermatologist?
The Exfoliating Peel is a mild, in-home version of a chemical peel you would have done at a dermatologist office. The Exfoliating Peel uses botanically based glycolic acid, lactic acid, and fruit acids to boost your skin’s natural renewal, rather than the harsh chemicals and irritants found in some chemical peels.
Will the Exfoliating Peel help acne?
The Exfoliating Peel is not specifically for the treatment of acne, but does help strip away dead skin cells and excess oil, which can help in the prevention of acne.
Is the Exfoliating Peel safe for all skin types?
Yes, the Exfoliating Peel is safe to use on all skin type. Do not apply Exfoliating Peel to skin that is burned, damaged, or irritated. If you have dry skin, apply the It Works Facial after using Exfoliating Peel for a deeply hydrating experience!
How often should I use the Exfoliating Peel?
For best results, use the Exfoliating Peel twice a week.
How long should I leave on the Exfoliating Peel before rinsing off?
The Exfoliating Peel should be left on for 5 to 10 minutes. If burning or irritation occurs, rinse off immediately.
What should I do to prep my skin for the Exfoliating Peel?
You will experience best results with a clean face, so be sure to wash with It Works Cleanser before applying the Exfoliating Peel.
Should I use anything after the Exfoliating Peel?
Maximize your results by following the Exfoliating Peel with the It Works Facial Applicator. Your face is clean, clear, and your pores are open to better absorb Facial’s moisturizing cream.
Can you use the Exfoliating Peel while pregnant or nursing?
Yes, Exfoliating Peel is safe for use while pregnant or nursing. If you have concerns, please consult your physician before using.
Click Here to Order