Here are some ideas and a little break down on how to plan a wrap party! Remember a wrap party doesn?t have to be a handful of people it can be as small as one person or as many people as you want it to be. Be excited to share our awesome products with your friends and family!
1. How to Invite People
You can make a cute image. Make sure the date/time/location and price per wrap are on there!
Do not over think this. Just invite people and then ask them to bring a friend. I hope you have 50 rsvps. Often times 10% will come so the more the merrier!
Please post questions in the comments.
2. Before you get started be sure to set your wrap party up for success: here are some things you may need.
*Wear an It Works Shirt or something Black Green and Bling! ?If you don’t have a shirt you can wear a blitz card lanyard.
*Party Pad Notes- download from your esuite
*Order forms – You can print these out
You can order marketing materials from the It Works Store
*Clipboards and pens
*Money jar and sign in sheet
*Set up a way to take credit cards – Square or Paypal
*Dry wrap and facial
*Designated wrap room (should be clean and uncluttered) Usually a bathroom or guestroom)
scissors, saran wrap, smart phone or tablet to take before and afters.
*Fatfighters (2 ounces vegetable oil)
3. As the party its getting started:
It is important to have a sign in sheet available that way you can gather the necessary information for follow up with your potential loyals or distributors. As your guests are arriving introduce yourself and get an idea of who is going to be trying a wrap for $25?.YAY!! WRAP CASH!
Make sure there is a system in place as far as who will collect them money for the wrap so nobody is surprised that they have to pay and so that nobody wraps free. You are doing this to earn some extra ?
As excited as you may be remember that some of your guests may be nervous to try a wrap because they are unsure about wrapping in front of others, that is why it it is important to have a wrap room where they can feel comfortable and enjoy their experience as much as possible. Take before pictures!!
Talk to your guest. Ask them questions. Build trust and relationships!
Be excited about what you are doing 🙂 Have fun!!
4. During the party:
1. Introduce yourself and tell your story. You can even sit on the floor making it seem more casual. You can even have your guests check in on Facebook and whoever gets the most likes can get a prize at the end 🙂
2. Start getting into the party pad! You will be breaking down some of our most popular products, do the fat fighter demo to show your guests exactly what it does and pass out a sample of the greens! It is a fun little experiment and allows for more interaction with your guests.
3. Introduce the loyal customer program
4. At this point you could ask your guests to write down four people they might know who could benefit from any of the products you talked about. Which will lead you into talking about the amazing business opportunity, they just made a list of their first four potential LCs if they decided to join this business!! BECAUSE WHY NOT?!
5. Watch the Video Below
6. Wrapping up the party:
After the party pad is finished your guests may have questions that need to be answered so take the time and do that.
Unwrap the the guests that wrapped taking their after pictures and showing them their results and close the sale!
Sometimes all you need to do is hand people the pen!
7. What if few or nobody can come.
If there are 1+ people there then it?s a party. You do everything the same and it?s more personal. Remember ? we are all just 1 person away from changing our life.
For all the people that didn?t come? they become your follow up list. Contact them all and say how sad you were that they couldn?t make it and you would like to schedule a one on one with them. Keep following up with them. You can also invite them to an online event …
Hosting An Online Party
You would create an event on Facebook just like the one that you are watching now. Add a personalized image to the cover of the party and invite your friends list. You would want to connect with your upline. We have a script and images that you can use to post in the party. The party can last 1 day or 1 hour. Up to you ?